The VVV Inspiration Point Domburg is the starting point for experiencing Domburg and its surroundings. A unique tourist office that lets you experience the area’s greatest tips through interactive screens, stories, images and sounds.
In the VVV you will discover Domburg’s stories. Doctor Mezger’s story, for instance. He introduced European nobility to the town of Domburg. Or Mondriaan and Toorop, whose paintings were inspired by Zeeland’s light. Or stories of the area’s remarkable nature reserves, such as Manteling or Oranjezon. Interactive means (headphones, video screens, touch screens etc.) offer fun ways to get info on the area and inspiration for your stay. What is more, in the special Green Room you can have your picture taken in an extraordinary fashion.
During opening hours our employees are, of course, also at your beck and call to answer all your questions or inspire you for your visit to the area. But even after opening hours, you can visit this VVV via the special touch screen that you can use 24 hours a day to find information on available accommodation, tips on outings (based on current weather), route tips and lots of other information.
Aside from all of the above, you can find this at the VVV:
- Personalised inspiration for your stay in Zeeland
- Support in finding available accommodation
- Tickets (often at a discount) for excursions, attractions and city walks in Zeeland
- Sale of public transport day tickets
- Various gift vouchers, amongst which VVV Gift Vouchers, cinema vouchers, diner cheques, ‘Lekkerweg’ hotel vouchers and the Fashion Cheque
- Route products
- Brochures of museums and attractions
- Zeeland products
- ZeelandPas (discount card)